Win is a social media platform designed from the bottom up to allow people from all over to connect and communicate with others about topics of all sorts. Our goal is to allow open and honest discussion without heavy moderation and with as little censorship as the law allows. Almost all content is welcomed on Win.
Content is not welcome if it:
- Is illegal.
- Is personal and confidential information.
- Impersonates an individual or entity in a misleading or deceptive manner. Parodies are always welcome as long as labeled as such.
- Is spam.
In addition to the above, the following behavior is not welcome on Win:
- Engaging in vote manipulation (including asking for votes, and voting with multiple accounts).
- Doing anything that interferes with normal use of Win.
- Using multiple accounts to circumvent restrictions.
- NSFW (Not Safe For Work) content not properly marked as such or posted in a Community it is not allowed in.
- Warnings, which may include a message and removing the content that triggered the warning.
- Temporary or permanent suspension of accounts.
- Removal of privileges from accounts.
- Adding restrictions to communities, such as marking the community as NSFW or providing additional moderation to the community.
Last Modified: 19 May, 2020